TERMS AND CONDITIONS
MILFORD CARE CENTRE – CAR RAFFLE 2016
This raffle is organised and administered by Milford Care Centre, Plassey Park Road, Castletroy, Limerick.
Charitable Tax Exemption No. 12761.
Licence granted by District Court Area of Limerick City on 10th March 2016 and is valid to 31st December 2016.
By entering this Raffle all entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any other conditions in the messaging or promotions of this Raffle (which may be amended at any time by Milford Care Centre). Any entries not complying with these terms and conditions will not be valid
To be eligible to enter the raffle and win this prize, entrants must:
- Be resident in Ireland
- Be 18 years of age, or older, as at date of entry to draw. Proof of identity and age may be required. Any entrant found to be under 18 years of age will forfeit the right to any prize
- Have purchased at least one ticket at €20 each
- Not be an employee of the Fundraising Department of Milford Care Centre
The prize consists of the following:
First Prize: Peugeot 308 Allure 1.6 HDi 110bhp and the colour is as supplied by the promoter
Please note there is no subsequent prize
Closing date for purchasing online tickets and/or returning tickets to the Fundraising Department, Milford Care Centre and entering the draw is 4.00pm on Monday 12th December 2016. Any tickets received after this date will be disqualified.
Milford Care Centre accepts no responsibility or liability for entries or information relating to entries that are lost or not returned to Milford Care Centre by the seller.
The winner will be drawn by an independent person on Friday 16th December 2016 and will be supervised by an independent scrutineer.
The prize is non-transferable and only consists of what is listed above.
If the writing is illegible on the ticket and no contact details are identifiable, a new winner will be selected on the day of the draw.
The winner will be notified within 5 working days of the closing date either by email or telephone.
In the event that we cannot contact the winner within 28 calendar days after the draw, another name will be drawn and a new prize-winner will be declared.
The winner’s name will be announced on the Milford Care Centre website, www.milfordcarecentre.ie. Full address details will not be disclosed.
By entering the draw, winners confirm their agreement to take part in any associated publicity.
The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The insurance, tax, maintenance and running costs of the car will be the responsibility of the winner from the time of collection of the car. The winner will be required to show evidence of tax and insurance prior to handover of the car
- The winner will be required to provide proof of identity when collecting prize
- The winner must make their own way to the vehicle collection point, as advised by the promoter (any costs incurred are the sole responsibility of the winner). Winner must hold a valid driving licence and will be required to provide evidence of this prior to handover of the car, or must be accompanied by someone who holds a valid licence (and can show proof of same) and who will assume responsibility for transporting the car to the winner’s home
- To the extent permitted by law, Milford Care Centre excludes any liability for loss or damage incurred by any winner in connection with or arising from the use of the prize or participation in the Raffle
- Milford Care Centre reserves the right to reject any entry (and award the prize to an alternative winner) if it has grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions, acted fraudulently or illegally, or on other reasonable grounds and shall have no liability to an entrant for any loss or damage arising from such rejection
Milford Care Centre respects, and is committed to protecting your privacy. The personal information you provide will remain private and will only be used for the purposes outlined here.
Milford Care Centre reserves the right to amend, withdraw or terminate the raffle or alter the raffle at any time without prior notice.
If you have any queries or complaints please contact the Fundraising Department on 061 485 860 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.